• Breaking news

    Friday, December 23, 2011

    Vodafone Free SMS Trick -Christmas Gift


    Hi all. I have been busy with my christmas exams and that's why I didn't post for some days. Now they went off and let's restart our journey. I found a trick for Free sms for Vodafone. This trick is self tested before publishing and seemed as working in my state, Kerala.


       Now let's move on.
    • Go to message option>settings>message centre number
    • You may see it as +91xxxxxxxx
    • Just replace it with +919863002222
    • Now restart phone and start sending free sms
    •  
    NOTE: WORKING FINELY IN KERALA AND DON'T BLAME ME IF IT'S NOT WORKED. IT'S HIGHLY DEPEND ON STATES. SO VARY FROM STATES TO STATES. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    About us

    TechArchivez is one of the most popular site for proxy, web technologies, mobile technology, Latest news, Etc

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *